- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
- Please note: after the submission deadline abstracts cannot be modified or corrected.
- Each person may submit up to 3 abstracts as presenting author.
- The presenting author can be replaced by one of the co-authors only.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants. For regular abstract submission, registration must be received by the Early Registration Deadline to ensure inclusion of the abstract in the publications and in order to be scheduled for presentation.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the 4TH NEONATAL REVIEW COURSE AND THE 3RDAMERICAN
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts over 250 words will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Images, tables, diagrams, and graphs must be saved and uploaded as JPEG files. Other file types cannot be accepted. Please note that these may be resized to fit in the final printed material.
- No changes will be made to submitted and accepted abstracts
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details
· Email address
· Full postal address
· Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors' details
· Full first and family name(s).
· Authors' names must be in upper and lower case (J.J.C. Smith).
· Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country.
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words, including acknowledgments.
(Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are included)
We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- References (if needed)
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Abstract category– abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the Scientific Program. You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract.
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words.
A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs and images in JPEG format only.
- Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.